Celebrate Taste with air fried s’mores cookies!
- Graham crackers
- Sted Foods Almond Maple Brittle chocolate bar
- Cookie dough (pre-made or homemade)
- Take a piece of aluminum foil and lay it out flat on your countertop.
- Place the graham crackers down first.
- Break a piece of the Sted Almond Maple Brittle chocolate bar into a size that fits on top of each graham cracker.
- Flatten a large marshmallow with your hands and place it on top of the chocolate on each graham cracker.
- Take a ball cookie dough and flatten it into a round shape that can cover each marshmallow.
- Carefully transfer the foil with the prepared s'mores into the air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to cook at 350°F (175°C) for approximately 8 minutes.
- Start the air fryer and let it cook for the set time until the cookie dough is golden brown and cooked through.
- Allow the s'mores to cool for a few minutes before enjoying your delicious Sted Foods air fryer s'mores. Note: Make sure to monitor the s'mores during the cooking process to prevent overcooking or burning. Cooking times may vary depending on your air fryer model, so adjust the time as needed to achieve the desired level of toasting and gooeyness.
Try these and let us know what you think!